Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

What's Been Goin On Around Here?

Well October has arrived so I changed out the school calendar.

We're still doing school everyday in case you were wondering ;) I start out every morning with a few cups of coffee. I'm loving my new Caramel Macchiato creamer. It's yummy :)The weather was so nice today that we opened up the back doors to let the breeze and sunshine in :)
Just outside those double doors are my tomato plants. I will often check on them during the school day. I thought that my plants were dying out but I'm finding new tomatoes are growing and I'm happy about that.

They are ripening quite well and I've been picking new ones everyday this week. I'll have more to pick tomorrow.

13 are basking in my window today :)

My husband has been cutting wood this weekend. We're preparing for the cold months to come.

We'll need more but this will be enough for a month or two. We try to use our fireplace as the main source of heat in during the winter months.

The kids carried this wood inside the house for me and I put it into this basket beside the fireplace ;)

Josh, made the first fire of the season last night.

It really wasn't cold enough but he was in the mood and he's such a kid when it comes to stuff like this.
Warm & cozy ^_^

This is our kitty Jack. He's never seen a fire before so he came over to check it out. So that's what's been going on around here. What's been going on around your house? Leave a comment below and even a link from your blog if you like. :)





3 comments:

Intentional Living Homestead said...

OH yes...nothing like a beautiful fire.

You have such a lovely home and family.

Blessings,
Connie

Michelle Murray said...

Why thank you. That's so nice of you to say :)

Anonymous said...

I love......love......that creamer, also.

Your home looks so cozy and inviting.

Blessings today!!!